On this tour you will:
- Learn about the lives of inhabitants in an ancient citadel. The 1000 year old mud-brick citadel is situated 12 km from Varzaneh.
- Enjoy having a nice view from rooftop of citadel with 14 watchtowers.
- Explore abandoned houses to get a sense of the traditional way of life.
- visit Pigeon tower, camel mill and ox_well.
- Visiting one of the biggest and oldest citadel in Iran.
- Learning about an old way to make wheet flour.
- Visit a traditional way to get water from the well by trained cow.
Practical information :
Duration: Between two or three hours.
Personal items such as sunscreen, camera, and water. Walking shoes (preferably no flip-flops).
- 14€ per car (including guide)
- (up to 3 people per car). Price is per car, not per person.
- All entrance fee are included.